Whether I'm fly fishing in the Crested Butte, Colorado area, or fostering rescue dogs, I am the kind of person who gives it my all. I learned early on that all things are possible when one sets goals and puts forth their maximum effort.
Daughter of an Air Force pilot, my father exited the military and settled in San Antonio. As an entrepreneur, he started a successful dry cleaning company with numerous locations throughout the San Antonio area. My mother immigrated from the Philippines when she was 15 years old, then attended law school when I was young. She graduated first in her class and became one of the first female partners in a major law firm. I had great role models illustrating a strong work ethic, service to the community and always working at being the best one can be at whatever task performed.
After applying this concept to my college work, I graduated from UT, Austin with honors and a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree in Petroleum Land Management. I combine my longtime area knowledge with a friendly, down-to-earth style, plus solid organizational and planning expertise. I am devoted to achieving the absolute best results for my clients. "I put myself in my client's shoes and never lose focus on their best interests."
Love for a "good quest"... I collect Majolica, a 19th century, earthenware modeled in naturalistic shapes and glazed in lively colors. I also love antique quilts. Both of these represent items once owned by families long ago. Much like our lives, each piece has its own history and story.
• Texas REALTORS® Board of Directors
• Texas REALTORS® Professional Standards Committee
• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers, and brokers
• Advanced Mediation Training from the American Arbitration Association
• Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) Designation
• Graduate, REALTOR Institute (GRI) Designation
• 11 Consecutive-year award winner - Five Star Professional
• San Antonio Alumnae Chapter of Kappa Delta Sorority (charitable efforts focused on child abuse prevention, orthopedic research, and Girl Scouts of America)
• Supporter of numerous animal rescue groups throughout the U.S and Canada and proud foster mom
• Member, National Association of REALTORS®, Texas REALTORS® and San Antonio Board of REALTORS®
• Ph.D. in Problem Solving ...just kidding, but would if it existed